Sunday, February 10, 2008
Some wedding photos
Finally I got this post up...after about an hour of trying to upload pictures. I kept trying since I didn't have anything else to do. These first two pictures look like Todd and I just came out of the temple, but our photographer made us redo coming out once everyone left. I think the lighting was better then or something. 
These are just some pictures of the temple on our wedding day that the photographer took while he was waiting for us to come out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice pics! I haven't seen those ones of after we all left, and the fountain is really pretty! Anyways, maybe he made you redo it b/c there were people in the way for the first time, in some of the other pics there were family members in the pics, which i'm sure you wanted just the 2 of you!
Post a Comment