Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend Activities

On Friday night Todd and I went on a whim to the Cheesecake Factory. We had a gift card, so we only ended up paying $2 in total! [Thanks Erika :)] This is a lady that we saw downtown and I just thought her dress was the best. I hope that I can get a world map dress someday. On the way home there was an accident so we had to wait for about 30 minutes until they opened up the road again. This picture is hard to see, but it is of where the accident was. There were a ton of ambulance, police, and firetrucks. We felt so old because it was the first time that we stayed out past 12 and we were way tired. But it was well worth it for the good food that we ate. On Saturday I studied in the morning and took my accounting test, then we went to the beach with our friends Nick & Alysha for a little bit. It was once again a beautiful day. Todd is still burned from our adventures on Monday so we didn't stay for that long. Then on Saturday night we went to the last basketball game of the season which we lost by 2 points in the last second of the game.
It was pretty depressing losing that game, especially because of a bad coaching move. Well that was our weekend! Stay posted for an interesting post coming soon...

1 comment:

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

fun weekend. i haven't been to cheesecake factory in a LONG time. you should eat an extra piece of cheesecake for me next time you go. i love the map dress, i think i'll make matching ones for breanna and me to wear on the same day.....maybe one for you too ;)