Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I got another job!

So Todd thinks that I have too many jobs, but two of them (the ones off-campus) are not very time consuming at all. I just got another job babysitting 3 kids. The hours are really flexible and they are different each week. I only worked for 3 hours on one day last week. This week I will be working 2 days...not demanding at all. The 3 kids are ages 11, 6, and 18 months. They are all really good though and that is why I enjoy it. Last week we just played outside and walked to the beach park, and watched 15 minutes of a movie and then the mom was home already. They have a nice house that is right across from the beach, they have a pool, and I am allowed to swim in it. I am not going to have my tutoring job once June comes because Danny will be out of school, so I will be back to 2 jobs.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

i used to nanny for a family and i loved it! congrats on your grades... thats awesome!

Teresa said...

Way to go on your ambition! Everyone needs a little extra money especially in college. Congrats on the grades.
I love you guys!
Aunt T

Stephanie Vogel said...

Hey! I just tagged you! you can go to my blog and get the questions can't wait to see your answers