Thursday, June 5, 2008

Congratulations to Todd!!!!

Once Todd graduates (in August) he will be teaching two IS classes at the school. He will be a recent graduate teaching a senior level class. Pretty impressive! Well, he will only be working 6 hours a week with that job, so we decided that he needed to get another job. He got one today!!! Todd is now the Associate IT Supervising Auditor for BYUH. I am so proud of him for applying and being qualified for the job. He starts on Monday most likely. I don't really know what he will be doing, but it sounds like a great job. I will let you know once I learn about it. We are excited to be able to start saving a lot more money.

2 comments:

Erika and Darren said...

I'm really proud and excited. Congratulations.

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

wahoo todd! congrats!