So these past two? three? weeks (how long has it been since I posted?...forever) have been crazy and filled with lots of fun/interesting things. The first thing that I remember is Todd's "graduation banquet" that we went to on June 6th. He is not quite graduated YET, but we decided it would be ok to go to this one since the next one isn't until December. It was really fun. I was excited to go for the free meal. There was a chocolate fountain for the appetizer (we all thought that was a little strange and mixed up). Then for dinner we had fruit, salad, veggies, chicken stuff, rice, thai beef curry and rolls. It all was so good, and it's always so much better when it's free and prepared by somebody else! Todd got a certificate and a pen. Here are a couple of pictures of him. 1: him with his teachers, but it was hard to get a good picture with the lighting so it is awful. 2: Us at the end of the banquet. 3: Todd with his goodies, he's so cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment