Todd lounging on the lounger. I would absolutely love to have these around my future pool in my backyard :)
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Down in Waikiki
Since I have been in Hawaii they have been doing construction in Waikiki. Well around the place we like to go (Cheesecake Factory) it is pretty much done and I LOVE how they have decorated everything. I want to decorate like this in and outside of my house. Cool hanging lights:
They are huge as you can tell from these two pics. We also really like how they built around the trees instead of getting rid of them.
Cool seating area. I really like the colors together and I love the style of these. 
Todd looking weird, but they had huge containers like this all over.
We went up on the roof because it was unlocked and before we were going down too men started coming at us from both sides like trapping us and told us we had to get down. I didn't say it to them, but I said it loudly enough for them to hear that if they don't want people going there then they should lock the gate!
Another cool seating area.
Whoever their decorator is did a great job. They paid attention to every single detail to make the shopping area a luxurious place. I want to hire them (but not really...I just want them to volunteer their service for free).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment