Sunday, August 3, 2008
Lazy week
Last week was so nice because I was only allowed to work 19 hours! I loved being able to sleep in and just choose a couple of hours each day to go in. On Wednesday I went downtown to take an Excel certification and I passed. After I was done I went shopping by myself and it was lovely! Todd normally is with me and as soon as he walks into a store with me he starts yawning and gets really tired and says that he is going to go find somewhere to sit down. So I got to spend an hour and a half in ONE store without having to worry about tired Todd. Anyways, I am dreading going back to 40 hours this week at work. I don't think I am cut out for a job...at least one that I don't do anything at. I just never feel busy at my job so the day drags on forever! Well, I will post more tomorrow at work to give me something to do :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm not cut out for a job either! I tell Darren everyday that I don't want to work anymore.
ya! i hate working...boo to it! fun to shop without hubbies who just complain the whole time
Hi! You don't know me, but I knew Todd back from Galena Fireside days, and I came across your blog from Jared and Lanie Haas. Just wanted to tell you guys you are an adorable couple!!! Congrats to Todd on graduation! Good to see he is doing well!
Post a Comment