oh my gosh!! when your sister came to the career center to visit kim i thought i heard her saying her sister was pregnant, and i was wondering if it was you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
This is so exciting. Alfredo will be done with classes in April so we will be heading out, so I hope your little one makes his/her debut before then! :)
10 comments:
YAY!!!!! Little baby black, I cant wait!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting!!! Definitely keep us updated!
Congrats!! Little ones are so fun!
oh my gosh!! when your sister came to the career center to visit kim i thought i heard her saying her sister was pregnant, and i was wondering if it was you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
This is so exciting. Alfredo will be done with classes in April so we will be heading out, so I hope your little one makes his/her debut before then! :)
WOOHOO!! That's awesome!! Congrats and I hope you're feeling GREAT!
Todd and Michelle,
I am so excited to meet the littlest Black.
wow, you should make more announcements on your blog like this, tons of comments :) congrats runt, can't wait for you to have a runtola of your own!
what?!!!! congrats! soooo exciting!
Congrats you guys!! How exciting!
Post a Comment