Friday, April 3, 2009

Baby Black

I went to my doctor's appointment yesterday oand they checked the fluid level and I did a NST which he passed again. My fluid was the lowest it has been and really close to the "dangerously low level." S with everything that has been going on the doctor said, "Well let me call down to the birthing center and talk to them because I think they are pretty full today. We are just going to deliver this baby." She left and I turned to Todd and said, "I can't have a BABY!!!" She came back and said Monday is the day...you will be 38 weeks that day so he has a couple more days in there. So Monday morning at 5:30 am Todd and I are supposed to arrive at the hospital so that I can be induced. It is exciting/very scary. I can't believe that he is coming already. Two weeks isn't that early but when you think you are going to be pregnant for 2 or 3 weeks longer it seems like a long time. So...anyone want to make new guesses on how much he will weigh? They think he is just going to be a little guy, but now we will find out sooner (and he will be smaller than if he stayed to 40 weeks). Leave a comment with your guess! And I will post a picture soon of my pregnant self. No one believes that I am almost 38 weeks and I get asked how many months I have left!

9 comments:

The Stradling Family said...

Wow. Congratulations and good luck with everything. No one is ever really ready to have a baby-somehow it happens anyway and you figure it out. You'll be wonderful.

Erika and Darren said...

6 pounds, 3 oz is my guess

Alysha said...

Michelle! Monday!! Congrats Your going to be a great mommy. I say 5 pounds 2 Oz

Alexis said...

Woo! He's coming! Also - he's going to be a very religious child being born on April 6. That was actually Livy's due date - I wanted her to come then so bad! But she screwed everything up and came on the 9th. I hope everything goes well! I want a text when that baby enters the world!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hooray!! Jane's friend is finally coming!!! How exciting!! My guess is five pounds 4 ounces... I feel like I am on the price is right!

Teresa said...

I'm glad you get to see your little guy on Monday. I had similar issues with Nicole and at full term she was 5lb.7oz. I'm sure all will be well! I'll bet 5lb.
Aunt T

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

okay, i change my vote to 5lb. 1 oz. and EXTREMELY tall :) can't wait to see you, meet him and see you and todd as new parents !!! wahoo!

ps- please keep an updated blog while you are in labor :) jk!

Anonymous said...

6 pounds even!