Here are some new pictures of Paxton. He has been so much fun having around and Todd and I and our families just like to stare at all of the funny faces he does. He sleeps SO well at night which I am hoping will last :) His umbilical cord fell off on day 9. On Tuesday he weighed in at 5 lbs 12 oz. We are taking him in on Monday for another weight check to make sure he is gaining like he should. With how he is eating I expect him to have gained a lot of weight this week. He eats so much for such a little guy! Enjoy the pictures!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
SOOOO cute!! love the pic of Paxton holding his hat on!! It was so fun seeing him today!! he is so adorable!
I just can't stop starring at this handsome little guy. I especially like the pic of Paxton napping with Todd. They look like good buddies.
very cute baby boy :) i'm sitting in your apartment leaving this comment :)
he is so tiny and precious! i just want to give him kisses! what an adorable baby!
I really can't stop looking at these pics. Paxton just makes me smile.
paxton is a blessed boy to have you and todd as his parents!!!
Post a Comment