Thursday, May 7, 2009

I don't like going to bed late...

...but I like the reason I went to bed late last night. Todd likes to play a game where he will put his arm or his leg over part of me and then he says ok I won't put any pressure on you, but you have to lift it and get out yourself. But really I know he secretly puts pressure but he will deny it to the end. And I say that I don't like it and pretend to be mad, but I laugh the whole time because I not so secretly find it really funny and kind of fun. The other reason I went to bed even later is because Todd and I said goodnight to each other and that we loved each other then he said something else. So then I said something, then he did, then I did, etc. Both of us want to be the person who says something last...so we continued this for a really long time. And I was cracking up the whole time until I realized that it was getting too late and I was tired and needed to sleep. I love our fun/annoying games that make me laugh uncontrollably. (Todd won the say something last game b/c I decided sleep was more important).
















I love these two boys!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

Todd is one of a kind, such a funny guy. Gets it from his mom with their silly games they play.

Erin said...

james totally does the pressure game too! annyoying but i laugh the whole time!