


Paxton is 4 months and a couple days old and he had his doctor's appointment yesterday. The doctor was surprised at how strong he was and how advanced he was developmentally. He is already trying to learn how to sit up on his own. He got one shot and he will get the other two in two weeks. Last night he slept for 11 hours straight. It was a miracle and it will probably never happen again. I did enjoy it though. He now finally has a crib to sleep in and I love it!
4 comments:
Smart like mom, and he is so cute too!
awwww, paxton is so adorable!
Blog stalker! Sorry I saw your link on Nat's blog and checked it out. Paxton is so stinking cute! I love it! Hope everything is great with you guys!
Wow, I seriously can't believe how big he is. Such a cutie!
Post a Comment