
The rest of the pictures are just of the decorations. I decided to try cake balls and Paxton really liked them. I will put pics soon of him eating them. I made the decorations and we had burritos, chips & guacamole, and chocolate covered pretzels and cake balls for dessert. Paxton got lots of nice gifts including a fake cell phone, remote control, an outfit, some toys, and a VIP pass to Funtastic play centers! He is one lucky boy.







4 comments:
Okay, it is amazing! Are you kidding me? it's like a professional decorating job for a b-day party........WOW! i heard about mom's wrapping job....mine would have been just as bad, so, i'm glad u got the super amazing decorating/wrapping talent :)
Cutest decorations, ever! He's so cute!
how cute! what an adorable little boy you have!
Your camera takes amaing pictures. Dad's. The letter that is missing isn't working on dad's laptop. Hmmmmm
The party was fab as were your decorations of course. 1 year old bday party. Now what will you do for an encore????love m xoxo
Post a Comment