HEY Michelle!!! Cute blog! The R.A. training begins on the 11th of August and ends on the 15th (I think). As far as the time, it around a 8am-5pm schedule, but it varies and we haven't been given exact times. Lorraine would know more! Hope all is great, can't wait to have you join us. Lauren
That picture looks awesome, I love it! And it is definitely nice NOT to have to work 40 hours a week! The job I have right now is really boring too, so I know exactly what you mean.
5 comments:
That picture is really cool. Tell Todd to get Photoshop for me. He's supposed to get it ready for me to upload.
i love the pics that you did!!! you did a great job. i just posted them on my blog too! keep up the good work!
HEY Michelle!!! Cute blog! The R.A. training begins on the 11th of August and ends on the 15th (I think). As far as the time, it around a 8am-5pm schedule, but it varies and we haven't been given exact times. Lorraine would know more!
Hope all is great, can't wait to have you join us.
Lauren
Hey Michelle,
It's nice to find you guys on here! By the way, these pictures are nice! Maybe one day you can teach me how to do photoshop : )
That picture looks awesome, I love it! And it is definitely nice NOT to have to work 40 hours a week! The job I have right now is really boring too, so I know exactly what you mean.
Post a Comment