Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Video of baby

I had to go to a specialist because the baby went from the 71st percentile to the 25th percentile in 3 weeks. They wanted to check and see if something was causing him to not grow as much. The specialist could not find anything wrong with him or with me, so I go back in 2 weeks again to check on the baby's growth. He is small, but healthy! Here is a video of him that we got. They burned us a cd of like 6 videos and 30 pictures...I was so happy. And here is a picture of him sucking on his hand, then his face is to the right.

6 comments:

brandon frandsen said...

Did you guys go see DR.Hirata (sp?) that guy is so cool and funny and I love the scary videos The babies in the 4d are goblin like in the cutest way possible. You guys better be ready your boy is like a ticking time bomb ready to go off on a moments notice. If your feeling up to it come see Jane sometime

Stephanie Vogel said...

Michelle! He is so cute...he sure loves his hands. I'm so happy everything is ok!

Noguera's said...

HE is sooo cute!!!! i love it.

Ashley C said...

Hi Michelle. I hope you dont mind me reading your blog. :) Im glad he looks healthy. I think pregnancy can be so scary sometimes because there is so much that you cant control. That video is AMAZING!! I have never seen footage like that before. SO COOL!

Matti said...

Wow! That is amazing those photos are crazy. I'm glad everything is okay too. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Er Bear said...

Hey Michelle! Just blog stalkin you... that video is crazy! We never got one of those! I can't even imagine what it would be like in there! Ha! Cute blog:)

jjerika.blogspot.com